MayFlash SNES/SFC/NES/FC Controller Adapter for PC USB (PC053)pc-010027
Caution! This controller adapter does not support Sega Mega Drive(MD) controller or Sega Mega Drive 2(MD2) controller.
- Connects your SNES/SFC or NES/FC controller to your PC USB or PS3
- No driver needed, suitable for both, Desktop and Notebook PCs
- Works with PS3, just plug and play.
- Built in Turbo Function
- Press and hold the button "START" and "A"on your controller for 3 seconds, the X/Y Axis and D-PAD can be exchanged.
- If desired, Button Remapping is possible by using the software "Joy2Key". This software is not provided or necessary to the function of the adapter, but you can search on internet or download it fromHere directly.
- Compatible with Windows 98 , Windows XP , Windows Vista , Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 10, Windows RT with 32bit or 64bit and Mac
How to Set the Turbo Function:
1. Press and hold the Turbo button on the adapter and the button you wish to set turbo for. You'll find that LED on the adapter will light up, which means the button is successfully set with Turbo.
2. To remove the setting for that specific button, press and hold the Turbo button and the button you previously set Turbo for.
3. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the Turbo button twice within half of a second.
Size: 9.5 x 4.6 x 2.1cm (adapter main body, exclude cable)
Weight: 83g (adapter)
Cable Length: approximate 90cm (adapter)
Cable Length: approximate 45cm (adapter cable)
1 x Controller Adapter
1 x Adapter Cable
We Also Recommend
8Bitdo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Nintendo Switch Windows Mac & Raspberry Pi
8Bitdo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for PlayStation Classic Edition/Nintnedo Switch/PC/MacOS/Raspberry Pi