MayFlash PS2 Controller Bluetooth Adapter for Andriod/iOS/PC (AD001)pc-010024
Caution! To use MF Touch mode with android OS, you will need to Root your android device.
- Supports Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets
- Supports 4 modes: Gamepad, Keyboard, Touch and iCade. The Gamepad mode supports Android devices and PC.The Keyboard mode supports Android and iOS devices, and PC.
- The Touch mode supports Android devices. The iCade mode only supports the iOS devices.
- This Bluetooth adapter transfers the data via HID
- The Gamepad mode works as the standard 4 Axises, 12 Buttons and POV, which is the same as the normal USB controller.
- Supports the key mapping of both Screen-Touching and Non-Screen-Touching. Perfectly supports all kinds of games. (Note: for the Android devices, if you want to set the buttons or make the Screen-Touching key mapping, you should install the software "MF KEY MAP SETTING" and "MF TOUCH MAP SETTING" included in the packaging. The Android 3.2 and above versions are strongly suggested.)
- Supports the Auto power off and the Low voltage alarm.
- Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR (enhanced data rate) for superior wireless performance.
- Functioning distance of up to 33 feet away from adapter. No delay
- Two power supply choices: USB port or 3AAA Batteries. If some PS2 devices with high voltage, such as dance mats or steering wheels don't work properly, please try to use the USB power supply. (Note: 3AAA Batteries are not included in the packaging.)
- Compatible with Windows 98 , Windows XP , Windows Vista , Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 , Windows RT with 32bit or 64bit and Mac
Size: 7.4 x 7.4 x 2.2cm
Cable Length: approximately 94cm
1 x PS2 Controller Bluetooth Adapter
1 x Micro USB to USB Cable
1 x CD-ROM (Android apps)
1 x Instruction Manual
Product Including Packaging Weight: 150g
Product Including Packaging Size: 17.8*13.1*2.8cm
We Also Recommend
ReaSnow S1 Converter For PS4 Pro/PS4 Slim/PS4/PS3/Xbox One X/Xbox One S/Xbox One/XBox 360/Nintendo Switch