Kinect 2.0 Sensor Adapter With Power Supply for Xbox One Slim/Xbox One X/PC - EU Plugxbo-s10011
- Experience the practicality and versatility of the Kinect 2.0 sensor on your Xbox One Slim, Xbox One X or Windows PC.
- Take advantage of the sensor's advanced skeletal tracking, enhanced noise isolation, wider field of view, 1080p HD camera, precise gesture recognition and low-light capabilities.
- Connect to a Windows PC via USB 3.0, faster and more reliable power supply.
- Made of high quality materials, providing overcharge protection, overload protection and overheat protection for your Kinect 2.0 sensor.
- Easy to use. Unpack everything, wire it up, and you're good to go.
- 64-bit (x64) processors
- RAM Size: 4 GB
- Processor(CPU): i7 2.5-ghz or faster processor
- USB Port: USB3.0
- Video Card: DirectX 11 or higher (not included)
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- NOTE: make sure you have "Kinect for Windows SDK2.0" installed on your computer correctly before connecting your PC.
- Third party made product , not official item
- If the power supply light is orange, this means that the adapter is in standby mode and is waiting for the console to respond. Power cycle your console again.
- If the power supply light is white, this means there is power, and the sensor is active. Power cycling your console should also fix an unresponsive sensor that has power.
1 x Kinect 2.0 Sensor Adapter
1 x 180cm USB3.0 Adapter Cable
1 x Power Supply
1 x 180cm Power Supply Cable (EU Plug)
We Also Recommend
CronusMax Plus Gaming Adapter for PS4 Xbox One PS3 Xbox 360 with Add On Pack