Brook Wingman XE Converter for Xbox 360/Xbox One/Xbox Elite 1 & 2 Controller to PS4 Console (FM0008289)ps4-010248
Support Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and arcade stick use on PS4. It got faster reaction speed than old model, no matter wired or wireless environment.
If you want to play PS4 with any Xbox controller (Especially Xbox Elite Series 2), THIS IS AN UNQUESTIONABLE CHOICE.
- Compatible with Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite (Bluetooth model) / Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and arcade stick
- Compatible with PS4 consoles/PC (Direct-input)
- Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- With Touch Pad Simulation Function. Support Turbo function.
- Light weight and USB-sized
- Firmware upgradable
Connecting to the Device
1. Insert Wingman XE into the PS4 console USB port. Slow blinking of the Blue LED indicates that the connection to the console is successful.
2a. Wired connection: Connect the X360/X1 wired controller or game pad to Wingman XE through the USB port.
2b. Using a X360 wireless controller: Simply connect the X360 wireless receiver to the Wingman XE through the USB port.
2c. Wireless Connection: Connect the Xbox One wireless controller (Bluetooth model) or the Xbox One Elite Series 2 (turn off controller profile settings) to the Wingman XE and the controller will be ready for use. When connecting, hold the LED buttons at the two sides of the Wingman XE for 1 second to enter wireless connection mode. Then press the Pair button on the wireless controller to begin pairing. Fast blinking of Blue LED indicates that pairing is in progress.
3. Check whether the two Blue LEDs at the sides of the Wingman XE are permanently on. This indicates that the connection is completed.
- Each Wingman XE can only connect to a single Xbox 360 / Xbox One device. Wingman XE supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Wingman XE DO NOT support headset/microphone function which provides by controller audio jack.
- Wireless connection records between an Xbox One wireless controller (with Bluetooth function)/Xbox One Series 2 and the Wingman XE will be erased if a wired connection is used. Wireless connection re-pairing will be required if wireless connection is used.
- Please check the compatibility of the product at the brook official web site before you place the order because NOT all the brand or models of the controllers / wheel / Joystick are compatible with the brook adapter.
1 x Brook Wingman XE Converter
Product Including Packaging Weight: 30g
Product Including Packaging Size: 11.1*6.8*2.6cm
We Also Recommend
Brook Super Converter Switch Pro/Xbox One (BT model)/PS3/PS4 Game Controller to PS Classic/PS2 Console (FM00005934)
Brook Wingman SD Converter for Xbox 360/Xbox One/Xbox Elite 1&2/PS3/PS4/Switch Pro Controller to Sega Dreamcast & Saturn Console (FM0008430)