Coov N100 PLUS PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One Slim Controller to Nintendo Switch Adapter With OTG Cableuni-010078
- Perfect cross platform adapter to use PS4/PS3/Xbox One/wired Xbox 360/Wii U Pro controllers on Nintendo Switch/PC
- Support wireless and wired connection
- More stable via 4.0 wireless connection
- Built-in button wizard, more interesting to operate
- Download the COOV Assistant, which allows you to key remapping, one-click burst, accurate control, linear control and more
- Compatible with a variety of games
- Support all versions of Nintendo Switch console
- Support all versions of PC with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Upgradable firmware
- Small and lightweight, easy to carry
- Wired: Nintendo Switch Pro, PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/One/One S/One Elite, Wii U Pro, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Wireless: Nintendo Switch Pro, PS4, Xbox One/One S, Wii U Pro
- The adapter can be connected directly to the console via an USB-C OTG cable.
- Wireless function and mouse functions CANNOT be used at the same time. To use the keyboard mouse, remove wireless connection first.
- To use the N100 Plus on PC, please turn the N100 Plus to the wireless B mode and plug it into the PC USB port. The user handle can be simulated for Xbox 360 controller via wired/wireless connection.
1. Press and hold the N100 Plus pairing button, insert the N100 Plus into the computer's USB port, and release the N100 Plus disk.
2. Use the COOV Assistant via PC to perform online firmware script update.
1 x N100 Plus Converter
1 x Type-C OTG Cable
We Also Recommend
8Bitdo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Nintendo Switch Windows Mac & Raspberry Pi
8Bitdo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for PlayStation Classic Edition/Nintnedo Switch/PC/MacOS/Raspberry Pi