4K@60Hz HDMI2.0B Audio Extractor Converter with 7.1CH Audio Formats for PS5/Xbox/TV/Laptop (NK-H38)av-040056
-HDMI optical audio extractor converter can extract audio from a digital HDMI signal to HDMI 7.1CH Atmos audio or optical SPDIF or 3.5mm stereo out. The original video/audio signal is passed through the HDMI output, which effectively achieves audio synchronization separation and provide high quality transmission.
- One HDMI input converted to one HDMI video + one HDMI 7.1CH audio +Audio (SPDIF+3.5mm) output
- Support resolution up to 4K@60Hz. Compatible with HDCP2.2/HDMI2.0b/HDR10/24bit/RGB8:8:8.
- Three kinds of audio mode options: 2.0CH/5.1CH/7.1CH
- Support audio output: HDMI 7.1CH (2CH, PCM, LPCM 5.1CH, Dobly 7.1CH ATMOS.) + SPDIF (2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, Dobly True HD, DTS-HD, DTS) + 3.5mm analog audio (2CH, PCM, LPCM stereo audio) output.
- Support ARC. No loss of quality.
- With LED indicator. Easy to set up and install in minutes.
- Need DC5V power supply (excluded).
- Perfect for connecting TV box, PS5, PS4, Blu-ray DVD player to HD TV, projector and receiver, amplifier, soundbar and so on.
-This is NOT 1x2 HDMI Splitter. The HDMI Audio port can only be connected to audio device, the HDMI Output port can only be connected to a monitor.
-When you use ARC Function, please make sure the SPDIF port light is red on, that's means the converter get signal. And the TV supports ARC.
-When you turn on the ARC, you can't control the volume via the TV remove. You must adjust the volume on your speaker/sounder/home theater.
-Please do not plug HD TV to HDMI input of converter otherwise you could not get any signal.
-HDMI output does not support connection to audio equipment (e.g. speaker).
1 x HDMI Audio Extractor
1 x Fiber Optic Cable
1 x Micro USB Power Cable
1 x User Manual
Product Including Packaging Weight: 151.9g
Product Including Packaging Size: 13.3*9.3*3.5cm